Avoset Health is a Medical Device company that develops and manufactures innovative medical equipment. Specifically, Avoset develops infusion pumps and related accessory products. Avoset health is an affiliated company of Q Core Medical.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team; supporting product, marketing and customer-facing activities.
- Drive the ideation, technical development, and launch of new mobile and web applications.
- Partner with stakeholders define KPIs and success metrics for the app holistically as well as specific user journeys.
- Break down concepts captured in the overall vision and roadmap into epics, detailed user stories, requirements and validation criteria to feed into the agile development process.
- Lead a cross functional team of UI/UX designers, developers and quality assurance professionals through story workshops, backlog grooming, ad-hoc whiteboard sessions to work through the details, development, validation, demos, pre-launch activities and post-launch stabilization.
- Incorporate A/B testing, analytics, market research and consumer insights to refine roadmap and future capabilities to continually reinvent the user experience and grow sales, engagement and connection with our customers.
- Measure performance, keep your pulse on the customer, anticipate bottlenecks, make trade-offs and take acceptable risks to maximize the benefit for our customer and business.
- Stay informed of consumer, technology and app specific trends to inform future strategy and prioritization.
Direct Manager: Director of Marketing